465 Seneca Ave. Ridgewood, NY, 11385
Saturday September 30th
12PM – 6PM
Upcoming Vendors! More coming soon!
- Sabba's Spicery - Spice blends in jars.
- Chi-Cho Sauce - Hot Sauce + Spiced Bloody Mary mix bottled
- Sweet Dreams by Jen - Cupcakes, cookies, mini desserts
- Ceja Designs - Tamales, Tostadas, and Tamales
- Valentine's BBQ – Smoked brisket, pulled pork, and vegan pulled jackfruit. Seasonal sides & sauces. Jars of miso butterscotch, savory tomato jam, & collard green pesto
- ELuv Cheesecakes – “No bake” cheesecake and brownies
- Flower Power Coffee Co - Bags of coffee, jams, jellies, gummies, and fresh brewed coffee
-Bench Flour Bakers - pies, cookies, brownies, loaves, and baked breakfast items, including gluten-free, vegan items
If you are interested PLEASE fill out this waiting list form: https://form.jotform.us/sarahtfeldman/waiting-list-food-fest-sept-30
Email us! email@example.com
Here's what we are looking for:
Canned Goods * Pickles * Jams
Honey Pastries * Spices * Hot Sauces
Baked Goods * Sandwiches * Cooked Meals
Vegan * Vegetarian * Gluten-Free
Candy * Chocolate * & More!
The month of September will be a Chips 'n Dip contest!
Do you make a great guac, cheese dip, salsa etc? Sign up for our contest! It is free to enter! Make sure to bring a great bag of chips too! Sign up here: https://form.jotform.us/sarahtfeldman/chips-n-dip-food-contest
Questions? Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Vendors * Food Contest *Raffles
Food & Can Drive * Live Music
Amazing Drinks * Beer
The Footlight will have a live band playing jazz throughout the event. You can watch them play on the venue's beautiful retro stage.
Please bring canned goods to donate to local food banks!