FOOD FESTIVAL! FREE ENTRY!
465 SENECA AVE, RIDGEWOOD, NY, 11385
SATURDAY, February 25th
12PM – 6PM
Food Vendors * Cookie Contest
Food & Can Drive * Live Music
Amazing Drinks * Beer
February's Vendors (more to be added soon!):
- Sabba's Spicery - Spice blends with catchy names for all types of cooking!
- Ange Noir Café - sweet & savory crepes, gluten-free options, sandwiches, French quiches and pastries.
- Sweet Dreams by Jen - Cupcakes, cookies, pie pops, doughnuts, and more!
- Chocolate Calling - Organic, fair-trade, vegan chocolates
- Halety Sweetz, LLC - Gluten Free and vegan snacks… including vegan ice cream!
- Deas Sweets - Homemade baked goods, including cupcakes and cookies.
- Mama Lam's - Jarred malaysian style curry pastes and curry chicken rice bowls!
- I Like Food - Pork sandwiches, vegan sloppy joes, rice crispy treats, and more!
- Gypsy Baking Co - A variety of sweet and savory hand pies!
- The Doe Fund- Grilled salmon, mac & cheese, roasted chicken, roasted vegetable medley, garlic mashed potatoes, and more!
- Ceja Designs - Homemade tamales: pork, chicken, veggie, cheese-jalapeño, & salsa!
Want to be a vendor this month? Submit your info here:https://form.jotform.com/ridgewoodmarket/food-fest-saturday-feb-25th-vendors
The Footlight will have a live band playing jazz throughout the event. You can watch them play on the venue's beautiful retro stage.
Want to enter the cookie contest? Please fill out this form! Totally free to enter: https://form.jotform.com/ridgewoodmarket/cookie-contest Prizes will be given out to the winners!
Food Drive! Please bring canned goods to donate to local food banks!
YES! There will be a 50/50 Raffle!!!
$5 mimosas during the event!!